In Sameplace, almost any kind of sex experience is allowed but we do have some house rules:
- Respect other guests and their limits.
- No, we also really mean no.
- Watching is allowed, but do not disturb others while playing.
- Unsolicited touching and participation is not allowed.
- Single men may only go to the cellar with the permission of staff, or at the invitation of a woman or couple.
- Safe sex only, free condoms are available from the staff.
- Hygiene is important, towels are available from the doorman.
- Make sure your playground is clean and tidy after use, condoms in the trash and return the towels.
- Hard drugs, dealing drugs, excessive drinking, theft and financial compensation for sex are strictly prohibited.
- The use of mobile phones, film, photo or other recording equipment is not permitted.
- Do not destruct anything. Not to the properties of Sameplace and not to the property of guests.
- Smoking is not allowed in Sameplace, only in the special smoking area behind the bar.
Failure to follow our house rules may result in your removal from Sameplace, denying you access and revoke a membership.